Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Kith and Kin Stamp Company......Design Team Project

Hi there.....wanted to share with you today, my first project using a Kith and Kin Stamp Company image, Cowgirl  I recently was lucky enough to join the Kith and Kin Design Team and decided my first project would be a little something different.

I made a altered bookmark using a bookmark die from Paper Smooches



I colored the image on watercolor paper with Derwent Inktense pencils, Tim Holtz distress markers and an aqua brush.  

I die cut the image using a Spellbinders die and then used Dusty Concord distress ink to ink the edges up to the image to make it stand out a little more.

The sentiments came from a stamp set from MFT, called Bookmark Basics.





Had lots of fun creating this project, look forward to making more with the great digital images from Kith and Kin Stamps.

Go check out Kith and Kin Stamp Company and see all of the great images they have available, or check them out on Facebook to and like their page.

Thanks so much for reading. 





No comments:

Post a Comment