Search This Blog

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Oh Happy Day........from Little Blue Button Stamps

Hi there.....

Here today with another amazing image from Little Blue Button Stamps, called Wishing Charlie.

I know I might have mentioned before, but I feel like I can never have enough birthday cards, so I decided to make another using this image....it could also be used to adorn so many other great things for a birthday, invitations, a gift bag and so much more.



I watercolored this image using distress markers and added some stickles and wink of stella glitter brush pens to make her sparkle a little.


I also decided to use the falling hearts stencil from SSS, with some embossing paste and then dusted it with some pink glitter embossing powder.


This digi stamp set is so great because it comes with some great accessories, the candle, a Happy Birthday banner flag and also a set of numbers to add some great detail.

Thanks for reading through and looking at my creation, hope you enjoyed.



No comments:

Post a Comment