Search This Blog

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Thank you Teacher......

Hi there.....

Since it is still summer here in Seattle, it's hard to imagine that back to school is only a little over a month away.

That's why I was so excited to use this new image from Little Blue Button Stamps, Teacher Charlie.

I am always in need of great thank you cards for our amazing teachers.



I colored the image using prismacolor pencils and gamsol to blend it out.  I inked around the edges of most all of the die cuts to give it a little more distressed look.


For the inside I just cut a strip of patterned chalkboard paper and stamped a thank you sentiment in white pigment ink.

Thanks for taking a look, hope you enjoyed.

Head on over to the Little Blue Button Stamps store to get this new digi stamp just released for August 2014.



No comments:

Post a Comment