Search This Blog

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Sweet.......Geisha Charlie from Little Blue Button Stamps

Summer days are ahead.....toda I am sharing a card using the Sweet Geisha Charlie from Little Blue Button Stamps.

She is the perfect image for all those asian inspired papers and stamps.  I had a lot of fun watercoloring this image as well as the background too.




I first watercolored the image using distress inks, then die cut her using a Spellbinders die and layered it with another coordinating die.  


I am still having so much trouble trying to get the skin/face right....I seem to always get dark lines because I keep going over it, but it you didn't see this close up you might never notice it. =)


The background and the umbrella came from a Stampendous set, just love how it turned out.  Nice to be able to make your own patterned paper some times.  I popped some the image and umbrella on foam dots, then added these flowers...not exactly cherry blossoms, but thought the color went ok.

Hope you enjoy this and head on over to Little Blue Button Stamps to buy this image and so much more.  Olga, the owner is such an amazing artist and her images really are the perfect focal point to any card.

Thanks much, for stopping by.





No comments:

Post a Comment