Search This Blog

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Snap! It's you're birthday.......

Hello all....wanted to share with you a great side step card that I made using the Little Blue Button Stamp: Snap!  

This is my first side step card, I got the instructions from Sari Hänninen on YouTube, she has a best videos, here is the video for the side step instructions: https://www.youtube.com/user/thenorsugirl

Ok, so here is my card, I used lots of black, purple and teal, thought it was perfect with the polaroid look.


I colored this image up with prismacolor pencils using gamsol to blend them out.  It was lots of fun creating this, I just love the colors.


I also colored the polaroid camera with prismacolor pencils, just black really and blended it out using gamsol.  Then had to add a little stickles and some glossy accents to the flash and the lense to make it look a little more real.


You can see from the side view how the steps exaggerate the card and really allow the embellishments to stand out.

Hope you enjoyed this, I have the list of supplies used below and if you have any question about what I used or techniques, feel free to leave a comment below.

Don't miss out on this great image from Little Blue Button Stamps, head over there and check out some great new digital stamps.

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment